Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let the games begin.

Whew! I got super busy last week so blogging kind of fell to the bottom of the barrel. But guess what- my show is closed! That means more time to cook, exercise, eat healthy, and blog all about it. I'm so happy!

So some exciting news- I put on clean pair of jeans this morning, and realized they're kind of large on me. My jeans generally shrink some in the wash since out dryer get super hot, and then stretch out over time. But there are nice a roomy. I think this is a good sign! I don't have a scale, so I can't confirm or deny anything, but I'm going to investigate at the gym and see if they have one. Regardless of if I actually have lost weight, it's encouraging.

Also, I'm going to be going to the gym more frequently and for more time. I went for an hour Monday. I was going to go yesterday, but I got very little sleep, and decided sleeping in was in my best interest. I did have my yoga class though. Right now I'm just waiting for dinner time so the gym will clear our a little. I want to make sure I get a elliptical or treadmill, and our gym is small, so you have to go at the right times.

Also, I made some really awesome beef, potato, and quinoa stew for dinner last night. It was awesome, and I've been having the leftover cooked quinoa for lunch. One cup of uncooked makes SO MUCH QUINOA. I swear, that stuff like... quadruples in size. Tomorrow I'm going to make it fried rice style with some vegetables I've got hanging out n the freezer. The best part is I don't get hungry by 2:30, which has been a huge issue for me. Also, my snack of choice right now is an English muffin with a little whipped cream cheese. OM NOM NOM.

In any case, I'm going to be kicking it up a notch over here, hoping for great results. Hooray me!

No comments:

Post a Comment