Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm alive, I swear

Yikes! Things got so crazy, this blog kind of fell by the wayside. I had a theatre conference, spring break, ended up last minute stage managing a show, and all sorts of other stuff. Also, I have a job, so I'll be graduating from college with a guaranteed one year of employment. I'm going to be working in Dallas this summer (my hometown) and then I'm moving all the way to California for an internship out there. Talk about motivation- I need to get my California body ASAP! In any case though, I'm so lucky to be graduating with not one but two jobs. Most people can't say that in this economy.

In any case, I've been eating okay. I didn't work out for like... a month though, which was lame. I've picked the habit back up this week though, so all is good. The challenge I'm facing right now is since I'm moving in about a month, I don't want to be buying a ton of new food, so I'm trying to live off of what I have right now and buy as little as possible. That means a lot of rice, chicken, and what have you. Obviously I'll have to be buying some food, but I'm trying to make moving an easy process. I actually have no idea what to make for dinner tomorrow, so I'll be searching through some recipes today trying to find something. I think something with asparagus is sounding tasty though- on nom nom.

Also, on the subject of moving to California- more good news. I'm going to have gym access for at least another year, since I can get it during my summer internship as well as with my one in Cali in September. No idea how much time I'll actually have to go to the gym, but it's nice to have the option. Also- SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE GOOD FOOD IN CALI. Fresh produce, organic markets, I can't wait. I'm going to be dirt poor too, so maybe that'll help me lose weight too (joking, of course). I know things are going to be crazy for the next year, but I'm excited, and I think reaching my weight loss goal is totally possible.

Even though I haven't updated, I've kept off the weight I've loss, and I've noticed my jeans are fitting a little looser. Even my dress jeans, which are normally really tight, fit pretty comfortable now. I'm really glad. The progress is slow, but I'm feeling good.

I promise more updates will happen. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment