Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vegetables, yes!

Things have been going well. I went and worked out four days last week. I went and did Zumba yesterday, but I skipped this morning. I accidentally messed up my foot yesterday, and then Zumba'd on it, pushing me to the point of limping. I decided skipping the gym this morning was in my best interest. Besides that, I'm totally exhausted because of hormonal type things. I mean, went to be a little before 11 last night, work up briefly at around 12:30 when my boyfriend came home and acknowledged him, then fell back asleep. I even slept a little later until about 9 today too. Still exhausted. Oh well. I did go to yoga today though! Also, I think my roommates took her bike home this weekend :( No more biking for me.

I'm trying this thing where I'm actively eating more vegetables. I'm trying to make my lunches almost entirely vegetables. Today I had some tabouli my mom gave me this weekend and some carrots and hummus. I have a lot of leftover frozen vegetables, so I'm thinking I'm going to start eating this for lunch. I'm also making sure I get my salad each night at dinner, so that's another nice bunch of veggies. Om nom nom.

Not a whole lot else going on here. Trying really hard to work on my candy consumption, especially after my mom got my so much yummy Easter Candy! But hopefully me offsetting that with healthier snacks is going to help with that. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so I came across your blog randomly, and I feel like we have similar goals here!! ^_^ YAY! I'm 5'6" and the heaviest I've been is 190. I've dipped down to 173ish over the last year but the winter months (and stress) have driven it back up to 185. I'm 22, in college (again) in Sept and I've decided to blog about my lifestyle changes as well.

    ReplyDelete