Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas cookies will be my foil.

I was doing so well until these last couple days. But an excess of sweets left over from the holidays have become entirely too tempting. But I'm working on getting back on track and have quite a bit of fruit the last couple days, which I seldom do, so that's something. I just am really looking forward to getting back to my own apartment where I make a point not to keep a ton of junk food around the house. I will miss my mother's fantastic cooking though- that's for sure!

But I have worked out a plan or sorts for when I head back to school. I'm going back Friday, and I don't think hitting the gym will happen then since the boyfriend really wants to see me. But Saturday and Sunday I should have plenty of time to get to the gym, and I have time in my schedule this semester for working out. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday morning I have time to work out because work or class, and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in time on the weekends. I'm stage managing a show until mid February, but I'm hoping to add trip to the gym Monday and Wednesday evenings after the show is done.

I really think getting off my butt and working out will really make a huge difference. I just cannot wait to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment