Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Secret zucchini burgers- huge success!

I made burgers tonight using lean ground beef and grated zucchini mixed in. SO GOOD. Totally satisfied my burger craving. I cooked some mushrooms and topped it with some swiss cheese and seasoning and ate with broccoli and a salad. I was really craving a burger from this local place, but I know they're not real good for me, but this totally satisfied. Super tasty. I'm gonna hide veggies in my meats more often, because I couldn't even taste the zucchini.

In other news, I missed the gym AGAIN. I woke up this morning feel awful, so I opted to sleep in a little longer and took the afternoon off today. I did do some yoga so... yay? I'm just so angry my stupid illness is keeping me from the gym. I'm just afraid the gym is where I got this thing in the first place, so I don't want to get worse. I really need to get better, I don't have time to be sick.

In other news, the calorie count My Fitness Pal keeps giving me for peanut butter depressed me, but I don't care. It's healthy fat and it keeps me full longer, so I don't eat another snack. I have all his peanut butter anyway, I need to eat it.

Well, need to go cook the rest of the burger patties so they won't spoil in the fridge in the next couple days. Looking forward to enjoying those for a few more days. I'm going to have to share with my boyfriend too. He likes fast food and stuff a lot, so maybe I can convince him there's a better way.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment