Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're on the right track!

Guess what I did yesterday? I went to the GYM. It was awesome! I did half an hour on the elliptical, but let me tell you, that was enough. My body is going to need some time to get back into the routine of working out. I got a little bit of a late start, but I'm hoping tomorrow and Friday I can go earlier like I intended originally. But I went, and it was AWESOME.

I did eat maybe a little more chocolate yesterday than I intended, but I've been doing really well today, so that's a good sign. I'm still eating on the enchiladas, though I need to make more rice. I also made some salsa and bought this nifty trail mix and Wal Mart. It has cranberries, raisins, almonds, and little chunks of dark chocolate in it. It's pretty tasty, so yay for another reasonably healthy snack. I unfortunately left both the chips for the salsa and the trail mix at my boyfriend's apartment, but I'll get them tonight and have them to at after that.

I'm also trying on decided what to make for dinner this weekend. my new Cook This, Not That book has a recipe for gnocchi with proschuitto, asparagus, and peas, with just a little paramsean and salt and pepper. I also bought a Boboli pizza crust too, so maybe I'll make a pizza. I'm undecided still. BUT fun fact: the whole grain Boboli pizza crust has less calories than both the thin crust and the original. Pretty legit, huh?

I also need to buy hummus to eat with my carrots. Or get a food processors so I can make my own hummus, since I'm really picking about it.

In any case, I'm feeling good and hoping maybe I'll start seeing some results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment