Thursday, January 13, 2011

Success!

Guess what guys. I lost a pound! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I went to the doctor today and instead of being in the 140-143-ish range I normally am in, I was 139. Is it small? Yes. But it's still a victory. I know this is going to be a slow process, so I need to celebrate the small victories I can.

In other news, I worked out again today! I'm going to try to go tomorrow, but we currently don't have any water in my apartment, and if that's still the case tomorrow I don't want to drive back to campus from the boyfriend's apartment, workout, then drive back to his apartment to take a shower. If I miss tomorrow, I can always go Saturday and/or Sunday, so I'm not too worried.

In other news, I'm enjoying eating healthy snacks, like grapes, carrots, yogurt, small portions of chips and salsa. It's awesome. I'm trying this new thing where I make sure I'm not hungry, but I'm eating well. I'm hoping it will prevent yo-yo dieting and keep my metabolism up. I'm actually eating lunch now instead of just slim fast shakes, and it's preventing me from binge snacking like crazy. Hooray!

I'M GONNA DO THIS GUYS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment