Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doing great!

Things are going great and I feel awesome!

Yesterday wasn't real stellar since I did eat some junk and I didn't make it to the gym due to the lack of water. However, I went to the gym this morning, and I've been pretty good about eating today. Grilled cheese sandwich with apple and turkey. Nom nom nom. I'm also making healthy pizza tonight with a salad, yum!

I'm slowly working on the gym thing. I'm in such horrendous shape that I'm have to start pretty basic and work my way up. I'm planning on hitting the gym tomorrow and Monday as well. Whooo!

What's really amazing is that I really do feel better and more energetic. I'm thinking of maybe getting some B vitamin supplements too. I really do feel awesome though. I've also been avoided fast food, I don't think I've had any for about a month now. It's kind of crazy how much better I feel like my body is functioning.

I'm such a happy camper. Even if I don't have any amazing weight loss results yet, feeling better is also a wonderful bonus.

1 comment:

  1. It's your buddy Robbie. Just dropping by to give you my encouragement and support. I think you're beautiful regardless though. Anyway take care

    ReplyDelete