Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1!

So, I came home today meaning today was the first day of my diet- officially. And you would all be so proud of me. I didn't want to cook before leaving and make a mess that I would have to clean up, so I was forced to eat out before leaving to drive home. Fast food tends to make it difficult, especially since I didn't want to go inside since I really wanted to get the road. Something like Subway was kind of out of the question.

Now, there's a Sonic right next to highway entrance, so I decided to get Sonic. I usually only like Sonic for their cherry limades and ice cream. Any meal I get there is so deep friend I almost immediately feel sick to my stomach. So what did I get? A grilled chicken wrap (no tomatoes, since I don't like raw tomatoes) and a side of APPLE SLICES. That's right my friends, Sonic has apple slices that are shockingly good. Sure, I get a cherry limade to go with it and there might have been a little lite ranch dressing on the wrap, but I bypassed all the fried food, as well as the caramel dipping sauce for the apples.

I did pretty well the rest of the day too. I had a few of the chocolate candies boyfriend's sister made me for Christmas, but I resisted the urge to stop for coffee on the way home and the rest of my meals have been pretty good. I'm really proud of myself, plus I didn't feel sick to my stomach on the way home. Double win!

I'm really excited about this whole process. I'm also getting my hair cut on Tuesday, which will also undoubtedly help with my personal image. This is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment