Thursday, December 2, 2010

So what's this about?

So I've been thinking about what I want to write about in this blog. I actually have ideas, which kind of shocks me. In addition to just talking about my own personal weight loss journey, I want to make it something other people can learn from. Because- let's be honest- my own story is probably not going to be that interesting.

I think this is going to be kind of a catch all. Not just weight loss, but also healthy eating and living, exercise, and maybe even some beauty related stuff. I also might do some reviews of recipes and stuff, and maybe post a few. I pretty much love food and cooking, so I think that might be fun. I've even hunted down some healthy cooking blogs and subscribed to them, and I'm looking forward to trying some recipes. I've kind of exhausted my current collection. I also plan on stealing some from mi marde when I go home for Christmas.

I think I'm going to try and hit the gym later tonight since this is my first night without rehearsal for a long time. Since it's the end of the semester though, I'm pretty busy. I was kind of putting off regular workout until winter break. I know making excuses is lame, but I haven't really committed to anything solid quite yet since my life is going to be rather unstable for the next month or so. I think tonight I'll be able to make time though. Yes, gym!

Stay healthy, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment